Offering a rare opportunity to purchase an entire freehold, mid terrace house comprising of 6 individual apartments, all currently let, over 4 floors with easy access to Earls Court Road and Earls Court Underground.
- 4 spacious floors comprising 6 individual apartments, all currently let
- 2 studios to the lower ground floor
- 1 bedroom apartments to raised ground floor
- 1 studio and 1 bedroom apartments to 1st floor
- 1 x 2 bedroom, duplex apartment to 2nd and 3rd floors
- Great location for transport links and local shops
- .Includes one off street parking space to the rear of the building
- .Includes large lock up storage unit to the rear of the building
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,474 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,771 (257 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
West Brompton station
District London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
Earl's Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 1/2
West Kensington station
District line, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Warwick Road is a sought after central address offering easy access to an abundance of local shops and eateries available along Earls Court Road while Earls Court Underground Station is a stones throw from the property.
Earls Court locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Really fresh Lebanese cuisine moments from Earl's Court Underground Station. Get the set menu and you'll have enough for your lunch the next day!
A slice of NYC in Fulham. Awesome design, amazing food and great service.
Stamford Bridge - Chelsea
Home of the Mighty Blues! As well as matchdays, you can visit the museum or the brilliant Under the Bridge jazz club!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons New Homes Central South
020 7591 9091