Arranged over three spacious floors with an abundance of entertaining space, this charming five bedroom house is flooded with natural light and boasts a feature 26' kitchen with folding doors to a private garden.
- Charming double reception with bright bay windows and feature fireplace
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Substantial open plan kitchen with sky lights and space to entertain
- Designer island / breakfast bar with hard wood cabinetry and marble worktops
- Black frame folding doors to to a well maintained private garden
- Four further good sized bedrooms with ample storage
- Two contemporary family bathrooms and an additional guest WC
- Presented in immaculate condition throughout and flooded with natural light
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Situated on a quiet residential street off Munster Road, the wide open spaces of Bishop's Park and Parsons Green are within easy reach, boutiques, bars and bistros of Fulham and New Kings Road are all moments away.
Munster Village locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Chilled independent bookshop with extras e.g. evening talks
An Italian restaurant that is part of a small chain. Serving classic dishes and delicious cocktails, it has a rustic feel and a terrace too.
The Curtains Up
A pub with a great vibe and good food, but it has to be Barons Court Theatre downstairs that is its main selling point - I love it here!
Barons Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 2
West Kensington station
District line, Zone: 2
Parsons Green station
District line, Zone: 2
Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,564 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Hammersmith and Fulham
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,004 (186 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Fulham Bishops Park
020 3841 4100
In accordance with the Estate Agents Act 1979 we would like to inform you that the vendor of this property is associated with the Foxtons group.