Flooded with natural light and boasting views over Vauxhall Park, this sublime two bedroom luxury apartment is finished to the highest standard with a good-sized reception, superb master suite and lift access.
- Direct views over Vauxhall Park
- Off-street parking available to rent subject to availability
- Light reception flooded with natural light
- Contemporary open plan kitchen with appliances
- Master suite with fitted wardrobes and en suite shower room
- Flexible second bedroom / study and private balcony
- Second bathroom
- Lift access and concierge
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Lawn Lane is ideally located for Vauxhall Park while Vauxhall Cross offers an abundance of transport links for easy access to the City. While Westminster and Waterloo are also nearby.
Vauxhall locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Oval Lounge
Under new management, it is good value for money and we have confidence in taking friends there. They serve excellent light lunches and suppers.
Great for hidden treasures and shabby chic furniture.
Dolphin Square Fitness Club
Peace and quiet, where one goes to ponder and work out all at once!
South Western Railway Victoria lines, Zone: 1/2
Northern line, Zone: 2
Victoria line, Zone: 1
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- Mar 3016
- Ground rent:
- Service charge:
- £2233.8 per half-year (2018)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,062 (98 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.