Offering a unique development opportunity to update and personalize a 4 floor, mid terrace building currently arranged with 2 floors of commercial space and a 5 bedroom duplex apartment.
- 2 floors of commercial space to the lower and ground floors
- Duplex, maisonette to first and second floors
- 5 bedrooms, family bathroom and guest WC with substantial reception with space to entertain
- Commercial premise has A3 consent amongst other options for development
- Potential to benefit from new September legislation to convert building without planning change of use
- Located in the heart of Vauxhalls urban regeneration
- Recently approved project by Lambeth council to convert to flats
- Recent substantial works to the basement including full tanking
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 3,212 (298 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
South Western Railway Victoria lines, Zone: 1/2
Northern line, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Lambeth Road is a bustling artery serving Vauxhall, Stockwell and Oval and offers a stretch of local shops and eateries and easy access to Vauxhall Park. Transport links are in abundance with Vauxhall Cross a short walk away.
Vauxhall locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Amazing roast dinners, good red wines and a nice beer garden for when it's warm!
Great for hidden treasures and shabby chic furniture.
The first Argentinian pub to open in the UK, this place serves traditional dishes and South American wines.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Vauxhall
020 3841 4200