Offering light and well arranged interiors, this duplex three bedroom apartment offers a private balcony and spacious reception room with separate kitchen. Close to Nine Elms regeneration with excellent transport links.
- Light, larger than average reception with private balcony
- Two double bedrooms and an additional single bedroom
- The building benefits from recent redecoration of communals
- Secure building with telephone access
- Separate kitchen with ample storage
- 30 yards from popular primary school
- Location close to New Covent Garden market redevelopment
- Easy reach of new Battersea Underground Station opening 2020
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Carey Gardens is ideally located for a collection of local shops and cafes available along Wandsworth Road while Battersea Park and Battersea Power Station are a stones throw away. A number of sought-after primary schools are within a few minutes walk.
Battersea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
North St. Deli
In the heart of Clapham Old Town, this deli's very friendly staff sell freshly made salads and sandwiches.
Amazing food and 50% off your food bill with a Tastecard. Lovely beer garden for balmy evenings and friendly staff.
No. 32 The Old Town
A great bar right off Clapham Common with nice cocktails and good food!
Wandsworth Road station
London Overground line, Zone: 2
Battersea Park station
- Lease expires:
- Jun 2114
- Ground rent:
- £10 per annum (2018)
- Service charge:
- £732.57 per annum (2018)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £637 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 811 (75 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Vauxhall
020 3841 4200