Offering outstanding views of the River Thames and London skyline, this impressive two bedroom apartment provides luxurious living space and access to an extensive range of residents' amenities, including a gym.
- Located on the twenty-ninth floor, with lift
- Concierge service and valet parking
- Curved reception room with sun room
- Sleek open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobe and chic en suite
- Additional bedroom and shower room
- Home automation system for lighting and blinds
- Stylish decor, contemporary fixtures and fittings
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Lease expires:
- Dec 2989
- Ground rent:
- £500 per annum (2018)
- Service charge:
- £12,300 inc, porter, valet parking, lift, gym & swimming pool
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,773 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,150 (106 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
South Western Railway Victoria lines, Zone: 1/2
Victoria line, Zone: 1
Northern line, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
On-site amenities include business lounge, dining room and catering kitchen, swimming pool, gymnasium, steam and sauna, treatment room, and cinema.
Nine Elms locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Amazing roast dinners, good red wines and a nice beer garden for when it's warm!
Great for hidden treasures and shabby chic furniture.
The first Argentinian pub to open in the UK, this place serves traditional dishes and South American wines.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Vauxhall
020 3841 4200