Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this unique 3 bedroom garden flat offers lateral living with a large west-facing garden and is set in an traditional white double-fronted Holland Park Villa.
- Lateral 3 bedroom garden flat finished to impeccable standard
- Set in a highly desirable Holland Park Villa
- Direct access to a large, demised West-facing garden
- Generous reception room with views over the well-manicured garden
- Stunning master bedroom with plenty of storage and en-suite
- 2 further double bedrooms, 1 with en-suite
- Multi-purpose room for use as a snug or play area
- Set in a highly desirable location moments from a variety of amenities and transport links
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Lease expires:
- Dec 3008
- Ground rent:
- Service charge:
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,474 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,305 (214 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Holland Park station
Central line, Zone: 2
Shepherd's Bush station
London Overground Central Southern lines, Zone: 2
Notting Hill Gate station
District Circle Central lines, Zone: 1/2
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Holland Park is a highly desirable road set moments from the varied amenities and transport links of both Holland Park Avenue, Notting Hill and Kensington. The green open spaces of Holland Park are within a short walk.
Holland Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Harper and Tom's
Pick up beautiful blooms all year round from this local florist's kiosk. There is also a store on Clarendon Road...
Jamie Oliver Cookery School
Jamie Oliver's cookery school offers a fantastic range of cooking classes to suit all ages and abilities.There's lots to see and do!
The Havelock Tavern
A fantastic little pub that does a superb steak! One of the best locals in Brook Green with friendly service and a great selection of craft beers and ales.
Interested in this property?
Call Felicity Walker at Prime Sales
020 7659 8989