A fantastic development opportunity to purchase 2 stunning 3 bedroom houses that offer scope to extend or demolish to create larger family houses subject to usual consents.
- Development opportunity
- 2 Purpose built 3 bedroom houses for sale
- Opportunity to extend or demolish to create larger family houses subject to usual consents
- Preliminary plans to create 2 houses circa 2000sqft per unit
- Basement cavity beneath both properties
- Private gardens, 1 with separate studio
- Close to amenities and transport links
- Rarely available to the market
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,299 (213 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Shepherd's Bush station
London Overground Central Southern lines, Zone: 2
Holland Park station
Central line, Zone: 2
Latimer Road station
Hammersmith & City Circle lines, Zone: 2
Queensdale Road is a highly desirable street set moments from the varied amenities and transport links of both Holland Park Avenue and the Westfield Shopping Centre.
Notting Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Sindercombe Social
Perfect for after work drinks or a bite to eat before a gig at the O2 empire, theres a laid back vibe and they have a DJ at the weekends.
A great collection of boutique shops, including L Maison, Cowshed, The Cross and Summerill & Bishop.
It's great for breakfast, lunch and dinner and has an amazing alfresco terrace overlooking the green.
Interested in this property?
Call Felicity Walker at Prime Sales
020 7659 8989