This immaculately presented 2 bedroom flat offers two private patios with plenty of natural light and secure, off-street parking. The building is secure, with lift access and communal courtyard.
- Spacious kitchen opening to private terrace
- Separate reception room, west facing for afternoon light
- Substantial private terrace with extra storage
- Off street, gated parking space with fob access & visitor spaces
- Communal courtyard and childrens play area
- Second floor with lift access and raised parking means car is on same level
- Sought-after location for easy access to M4 (Heathrow) & the West End
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Lease expires:
- Jan 2124
- Ground rent:
- Included in service charge
- Service charge:
- £1893.48 per annum (2018)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,455 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 766 (71 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
West Kensington station
District line, Zone: 2
Earl's Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 1/2
Kensington (Olympia) station
District London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Shaftesbury House is ideally located for easy access to a substantial high street supermarket, with Earls Court Road and High Street Kensington both close by with many shops, restaurants and transport links.
Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A great little French café on Hammersmith Road. They have a range of smoothies and amazing coffees, as well as tasty sandwiches and French pastries.
The Scarsdale Tavern
One of London's best-kept secrets. Great for a drink after work or a weekend watering hole...
'50s café in Earl's Court that also includes a deli, a gallery and a club!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court
020 3728 2000