Part of a recently completed development in Kensington, this stunning 2 bedroom apartment benefits from verdant views from the reception room and master bedroom. Residents facilities include pool, gym and concierge.
- Spacious two bedroom apartment with floor to ceiling windows
- Open-plan kitchen with verdant views
- Access to residents gym and swimming pool
- Popular development with 24hr concierge
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Second double bedroom with family bathroom
- Underground parking space available by separate negotiation
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Lease expires:
- May 3016
- Ground rent:
- £750 per annum (2019)
- Service charge:
- £7600 pa inc.24hr concierge, gym, swimming pool & buy/rent underground parking
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 942 (87 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Kensington (Olympia) station
District London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
West Kensington station
District line, Zone: 2
Barons Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Benson House is ideally located for the many restaurants and boutique shops available along High Street Kensington while Hyde Park and Notting Hill are both within walking distance.
Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
H G Walter
The best in W14, this traditional butchers sells top quality meat.
Dating back to 1897, this family-run garden centre has been supplying the Kensington and Chelsea residents for generations!
K West Hotel & Spa
Frequented by celebrities, this out-of-the-way hotel has an amazing spa and a glam rock inspired afternoon tea too!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court
020 3728 2000