Offering stunning interiors and unique features, this expansive 2 bedroom apartment is arranged over 2 floors of a period conversion and is situated on a popular road within Brook Green W14.
- Outstanding 2 bedroom property finished to a very high standard
- Beautifully redesigned throughout with unique feature staircase to the top floor
- Spacious eat-in kitchen area
- Both bedrooms feature stylish en suites
- Large balcony with "walk on glass" looking in reception room
- High specification fixtures and fittings throughout
- Situated within the popular "Brook Green" pocket of W14 and within easy reach of Holland Park
- Excellent local transport links via Hammersmith and Shepherds Bush
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Lease expires:
- To be confirmed
- Ground rent:
- £350 per annum (2021)
- Service charge:
- To be confirmed
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £875 per year (Band B)
- Local authority:
- Hammersmith and Fulham
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,122 (104 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Shepherd's Bush station
London Overground Central Southern lines, Zone: 2
Kensington (Olympia) station
District London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
Goldhawk Road station
Hammersmith & City Circle lines, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Brook Green offers a range of popular local amenities while Shepherds Bush, Hammersmith and Holland Park are all close by for a broader range.
Brook Green locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best place for bikes and accessories in Shepherd's Bush.
The Sindercombe Social
Perfect for after work drinks or a bite to eat before a gig at the O2 empire, theres a laid back vibe and they have a DJ at the weekends.
The Havelock Tavern
A fantastic little pub that does a superb steak! One of the best locals in Brook Green with friendly service and a great selection of craft beers and ales.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Shepherds Bush
020 8963 5151