Beautifully presented throughout this stunning 3 bedroom apartment is situated within an elegant period mansion block with an enviable location.
- A video walkthrough is available for this property. Please register/login to your My Foxtons account at Foxtons.co.uk to view.
- Impressive 3 bedroom apartment arranged on 3rd floor
- Striking mansion block with porter and lift access
- Contemporary reception/kitchen with space to dine
- Stylish master bedroom with superb en suite bathroom
- 2 additional well presented and generous bedrooms
- Desirable location moments from amenities
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- Sep 3006
- Ground rent:
- Service charge:
- £6078 per annum (2019)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,300 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,308 (121 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Baker Street station
Metropolitan Hammersmith & City Jubilee Circle Bakerloo lines, Zone: 1
Bakerloo Chiltern Railways lines, Zone: 1
Marble Arch station
Central line, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
The apartment is moments from beautiful Regent's Park and the popular shops, bars, cafes and restaurants of Baker Street and Marylebone High Street.
Marylebone locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A great pub featuring that classic trifecta of real ale, Churchill memorabilia and bullets!
The Wallace Collection
Displaying a private collection of artworks from the 18th and 19th centuries. The plus point of museums in London is most of them are free to visit...
The best wings, ribs, burgers and pulled pork in town! It rivals even the most well known and popular barbecue restaurants.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Marylebone and Mayfair
020 7659 8100