An amazing three bedroom duplex apartment within a beautiful period conversion, located opposite a garden square and benefiting from very stylish design features, very high ceilings and a substantial balcony.
- Amazing west-facing three bedroom duplex apartment
- Located opposite a beautiful garden square
- Superb first floor reception room with high ceilings
- Arranged over the raised ground and first floors
- Well proportioned kitchen
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Second bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Close to amenities and transport links
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Kensington Garden Square is a set in a highly desirable location set moments from the varied amenities and transport links of both Westbourne Grove and Queensway.
Notting Hill Gate locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The most beautiful café in London.
Puppet Theatre Barge
The loveliest puppet shows for children on a moored barge in Little Venice.
You can't beat the lemon meringue pie at the Electric Diner on Portobello Road!
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Central line, Zone: 1
Royal Oak station
Hammersmith & City Circle lines, Zone: 2
Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- To be confirmed
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,479 (137 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill
020 7616 7000