Whilst maintaining its original charm and beautiful front façade this fully re-built interior designed, wide mews house offers an elegant cobbled mews location moments from the famous Hyde Park.
- Wide mews house with bespoke interior design
- Completely re-built maintaining the original façade
- Boasts an integrated garage and private roof terrace
- Highly prestigious location moments from Hyde Park
- Gorgeous traditional cobbled mews setting
- Beautiful living space over four floors all with fitted A/C
- Offers a 10-year new build warranty for peace of mind
- Gaggenau appliances and handcrafted materials throughout
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Hyde Park Gardens Mews is one of the most prestigious cobbled mews in London and benefits from a short walk to the famous Hyde Park and the local shops and pavement cafes of Connaught Village.
Hyde Park Estate locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
In a corner of Hyde Park you can find a place where there is total freedom of speech!
Celeb hangout with grand surroundings - skip dinner and just book a hotel room!
A charming cafe inside a boat on the Paddington Branch of the Regent's Canal.
Lancaster Gate station
Central line, Zone: 1
District Hammersmith & City Circle Great Western Railway TfL Rail Heathrow Express Chiltern Railways Bakerloo lines, Zone: 1
Edgware Road (Circle Line) station
District Hammersmith & City Circle lines, Zone: 1
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,508 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,902 (269 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Mayfair
020 7973 2000