An impressive 4 bedroom apartment situated over 3 floors of an attractive period conversion opposite the beautiful Kensington Palace Gardens and within easy reach of the amenities of Notting Hill Gate.
- Elegant 4 bedroom 3 floored apartment
- Expansive reception room with 3 large sash windows
- Semi-open plan modern kitchen leading to a useful utility space
- Spacious master bedroom with an abundance of storage and views of Kensington Palace Gardens
- Large stylish master bathroom with freestanding bath and rainfall shower
- 3 further good-sized bedrooms and separate guest cloakroom and shower room
- Property benefits from the right to apply for a key to the beautiful Princes Square Communal garden
- Close to amenities and transport links and access to an un-demised flat roof terrace
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.
- Lease expires:
- Apr 2168
- Ground rent:
- £80 per annum (2020)
- Service charge:
- To be confirmed
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,061 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,855 (172 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Notting Hill Gate station
District Circle Central lines, Zone: 1/2
Central line, Zone: 1
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Clanricarde Gardens is an elegant and characterful no through road, directly facing Kensington Palace Gardens and Hyde Park. The street offers its residents peace and quiet, just off the vibrancy of Notting Hill Gate.
Notting Hill Gate locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Springtime is beautiful in one of London's many garden squares!
Beach Blanket Babylon
Great outdoor space for a couple of cocktails and lovely food in the crypt restaurant.
British food from the farm. Lots of fresh dishes served at lunch and dinner in rustic surroundings.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill
020 7616 7000