Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this unique 4 bedroom lateral apartment offers an expansive open-plan reception room, modern kitchen, generous master bedroom and is set moments from Hyde Park.
- Exceptionally finished 4 bedroom lateral apartment with Light oak herringbone flooring
- Four sizeable double bedrooms, 2 with en-suite and 1 separate shower room
- Set within a lovely portered building in an area undergoing a regeneration project
- Expansive dual aspect open-plan reception room flooded with natural light from both sides
- Ideally situated with easy access to both Hyde Park and the Central Line
- Bespoke modern Kitchen with quartz top and splash back
- Bespoke joinery throughout and Crittal doors
- Furniture package available for purchase
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Lease expires:
- Aug 2204
- Ground rent:
- per annum (2020)
- Service charge:
- £6000 per annum (2020)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,300 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,463 (135 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Central line, Zone: 1
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Notting Hill Gate station
District Circle Central lines, Zone: 1/2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Queens Court is located moments from the open spaces of Hyde Park and the surrounding restaurants, shops and bars on Queensway and Notting Hill. Bayswater (District and Circle lines) is the nearest Underground station while National Rail services and the H
Bayswater locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The perfect spot for a game of rounders in the summer...
British food from the farm. Lots of fresh dishes served at lunch and dinner in rustic surroundings.
Springtime is beautiful in one of London's many garden squares!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill
020 7616 7000