Ideally located within Ealing Broadway, this stunning 1 bedroom 2nd floor apartment features a Private Balcony, high-specification interior with an open-plan layout, ample fitted storage.
- Luxurious 1 bedroom 2nd floor apartment
- Bespoke fitted kitchen with integrated Bosch appliances
- Generous reception room with a dining area
- Spacious double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Under floor heating to living room, kitchen, hall, bedrooms
- Villeroy and Boch shower room with Hansgrohe fittings
- Secure colour video entry system and concierge service
- Private Balcony
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 685 (63 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Ealing Broadway station
District Great Western Railway TfL Rail Central lines, Zone: 3
West Ealing station
South Ealing station
Piccadilly line, Zone: 3
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Filmworks is desirably located in the heart of Ealing Broadway, moments from a wealth of shops, bars and restaurants as well as Ealing Broadway Station. The green open spaces of Walpole Park are within easy reach.
Ealing Broadway locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A charming coffee shop located on St Mary's Road in Ealing. Great stop for good coffee, baked goods and delicious sandwiches.
A friendly service and they arrange the flowers whatever way you want them!
A New York City inspired group fitness studio, which also has a great smoothie bar!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons New Homes West
020 8996 6009