Located on a quiet cul-de-sac, this superb three bedroom house offers stylish accommodation, ample built in storage space & planning permission in place to make it into a 5 bedroom family home & extend to over 1500sqft.
- Wonderful three bedroom Victorian house
- Attractive double reception room with dining area
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobe
- Contemporary first floor bathroom and downstairs WC
- Garden designed by a Chelsea gold medal winner
- Excellent location for Baron's Court and Fulham Broadway
- Planning permission in place to extend to over 1500sqft
- Permission for 5 bedrooms, side return, loft & POD extension
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Tasso Road is a quiet cul-de-sac in Barons Court, within easy reach of the shops and amenities on Fulham Palace Road and North End Road. The prestigious Queen's Tennis Club is also a short walk away.
Barons Court locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The River Café
It ain't cheap, but it is the finest Italian cooking this side of the Dolomites!
Where breakfast dreams become a reality. Serving a range of dishes from healthy, to not so healthy options!
A slice of NYC in Fulham. Awesome design, amazing food and great service.
Barons Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 2
West Kensington station
District line, Zone: 2
Piccadilly District Hammersmith & City Circle lines, Zone: 2
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,564 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Hammersmith and Fulham
- Total Sq Ft:
- 988 (91 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.