This stunning two bedroom second floor flat, boasting a high standard of fixtures and fittings throughout, offers spacious accommodation moments from Hyde Park, Kensington High Street and South Kensington.
- Bright and airy two bedroom apartment
- Features modern fittings and high ceilings throughout
- Spacious reception room with access to the balcony
- Modern, stylish kitchen with fitted appliances
- Superb master bedroom with an en suite bathroom
- Additional second well presented bedroom
- Sleek fitted shower room with tiling
- Superb location near Billionaires Row and Kensington Palace
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- Dec 2168
- Ground rent:
- £10 per annum (2019)
- Service charge:
- £4000 per annum (2019)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,984 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,152 (107 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
High Street Kensington station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Gloucester Road station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Central line, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
The property is located within an exclusive portered block close to a vast array of shops and amenities along Kensington High Street, while the nearest underground station is High Street Kensington.
Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
British food from the farm. Lots of fresh dishes served at lunch and dinner in rustic surroundings.
The Royal College of Music
Prestigious classical music school established by royal charter in 1882.
Eggs as many ways as you can imagine... This restaurant is particularly good for brunch and it's close to Notting Hill Underground Station too.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington
020 7590 1000