This stunning two bedroom second floor flat, boasting a high standard of fixtures and fittings throughout, offers spacious accommodation moments from Hyde Park, Kensington High Street and South Kensington.
- Bright and airy two bedroom apartment
- Features modern fittings and high ceilings throughout
- Spacious reception room with access to the balcony
- Modern, stylish kitchen with fitted appliances
- Superb master bedroom with an en suite bathroom
- Additional second well presented bedroom
- Sleek fitted shower room with tiling
- Superb location near Billionaires Row and Kensington Palace
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is located within an exclusive portered block close to a vast array of shops and amenities along Kensington High Street, while the nearest underground station is High Street Kensington.
Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Really fresh Lebanese cuisine moments from Earl's Court Underground Station. Get the set menu and you'll have enough for your lunch the next day!
The Kings Head
Tucked away off Earls Court Road, this pub is great for a catch up with friends or a cosy date.
Dating back to 1897, this family-run garden centre has been supplying the Kensington and Chelsea residents for generations!
High Street Kensington station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Gloucester Road station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Central line, Zone: 1
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- Dec 2168
- Ground rent:
- £10 per annum (2018)
- Service charge:
- £5000 per annum (2018)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,872 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,152 (107 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington
020 7590 1000