Ideally placed moments from Kensington High Street, this bright, expansive, 3 bedroom apartment with Lift and Porter, boasts amazing views from South West-facing reception room and dining room.
- Incredibly light and spacious reception with fireplace
- Dining room with fabulous fitted kitchen
- Grand main bedroom with en suite bathroom and wardrobes
- 2 further double bedrooms with storage and en suites
- Lift access and portered building
- Doors to SW-facing private balcony and wooden floors
- Impeccable standard throughout
- Exceptional entrance hall with space for study
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- Mar 2984
- Ground rent:
- To be confirmed
- Service charge:
- £14560 per annum (2020)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,474 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,914 (177 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
High Street Kensington station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Earl's Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 1/2
Gloucester Road station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Rutland House is ideally located moments from fashionable Kensington High Street with its wide range of shops, bars and restaurants. The nearest underground station is High Street Kensington.
Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Cool bar and good Vietnamese food - if you like rum, drop £17 on a Flaming Ferrari!
Royal Albert Hall
A great piece of architecture completed in 1871 and famous for holding the BBC Proms annually each summer since 1941.
The Roof Gardens
An oasis on a roof top - it's certainly an unusual place to find a garden, complete with ducks and flamingos!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington
020 7590 1000