Arranged over four spacious floors and presented in immaculate condition with wooden floors and high ceilings this five bedroom house offers an impressive dual-aspect reception and a private terrace.
- Flooded with natural light throughout
- Dual aspect reception with feature fireplace
- Master bedroom with extensive fitted wardrobes and fireplace
- Contemporary eat in kitchen with appliances
- Private terrace with space for alfresco dining
- Four further bedrooms and two family bathrooms
- Additional staff quarters with modern shower room
- Presented in immaculate condition throughout
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Abingdon Road is a sought-after address offering easy access to the many local pubs and boutiques while the ever popular High Street Kensington is a moments walk away.
Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Royal Albert Hall
A great piece of architecture completed in 1871 and famous for holding the BBC Proms annually each summer since 1941.
The best Indian in South Kensington. Everything is good, especially the chicken bhuna!
Cool bar and good Vietnamese food - if you like rum, drop £17 on a Flaming Ferrari!
High Street Kensington station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Earl's Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 1/2
Gloucester Road station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,508 (140 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington
020 7590 1000