This fantastic 2 bedroom top floor flat (with lift) is set within a beautiful red brick mansion block and is moments from the famous Kensington Gardens boasting stunning interiors and in excellent condition.
- Amazing 2 bedroom fourth (top) floor flat with lift
- Part of a stunning period mansion block
- Beautiful front-aspect South-facing reception room with feature fireplace
- Bright master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Second sizeable double bedroom
- Well equipped kitchen and sleek bathroom
- Overlooking Kensington Court's gardens
- Situated just off Kensington High Street and very close to Kensington Gardens
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- Mar 3011
- Ground rent:
- Service charge:
- £5600 per annum (2019)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,455 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 707 (65 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
High Street Kensington station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Gloucester Road station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Central line, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Kensington Court is close to a wide array of shops, restaurants and services on Kensington High Street while the green spaces of Kensington Gardens are on the doorstep.
Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
British food from the farm. Lots of fresh dishes served at lunch and dinner in rustic surroundings.
The Scarsdale Tavern
One of London's best-kept secrets. Great for a drink after work or a weekend watering hole...
The Roof Gardens
An oasis on a roof top - it's certainly an unusual place to find a garden, complete with ducks and flamingos!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington
020 7590 1000