Expertly refurbished with top of the range fixtures and fittings, this light and incredibly spacious two bedroom luxury apartment is arranged over the fourth and fifth floors with a substantial private terrace.
- Generous proportions throughout with high ceilings
- Two double bedrooms with extensive fitted wardrobes
- Two modern en suite bathrooms with marble tiles
- Contemporary open plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Mezzanine with additional, flexible sleeping area
- Flooded with natural light throughout
- Substantial roof terrace with space to entertain
- Sought after red brick mansion with lift access
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Kensington Court is ideally situated moments from fashionable Kensington High Street while the manicured open spaces of Kensington Gardens are a stones throw from the apartment.
Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Eggs as many ways as you can imagine... This restaurant is particularly good for brunch and it's close to Notting Hill Underground Station too.
The perfect spot for a game of rounders in the summer...
The Scarsdale Tavern
One of London's best-kept secrets. Great for a drink after work or a weekend watering hole...
High Street Kensington station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Gloucester Road station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Central line, Zone: 1
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- To be confirmed
- Ground rent:
- Service charge:
- £3000 per annum (2018)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,622 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,168 (108 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington
020 7590 1000