Presented over the raised ground floor with a large private garden this well arranged two bedroom, two bathroom apartment offers ample storage and a unique opportunity to update and personalise.
- Light south facing reception with space to dine
- Two double bedrooms
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite shower
- Family bathroom and ample storage to entrance
- Kitchen with integrated appliances and ample cupboard space
- Private balcony with stairs to south facing garden
- Well located for shops and supermarkets
- Short walk to Kensington High Street and Gloucester Road
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- Dec 2975
- Ground rent:
- Service charge:
- £3000 per annum (2019)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,787 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 672 (62 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Earl's Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 1/2
Gloucester Road station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
High Street Kensington station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Lexham Gardens is a prestigious address offering an award winning communal garden and easy access to High Street Kensington and South Kensington.
Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Amazing pizzas and fresh homemade pasta. Cheap and very cheerful!
A great cafe and museum close to Holland Park.
Natural History Museum
From dinosaurs to volcanoes, a great day out for all the family!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington
020 7590 1000