This excellent investment opportunity of 3 separate flats also benefits from rental investment with potential tenants from ongoing regeneration of Kings Cross and University College London.
- Freehold investment opportunity consisting of 3 x 1 bedroom apartments
- Building recently redeveloped to a high standard including new plumbing and electrical wiring
- Sale includes freehold title
- Ground floor commercial unit and one residential unit both sold off on long leases
- Further development potential subject to necessary planning consents
- Can be sold vacant or with the benefit of ongoing tenancies
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,396 (129 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Russell Square station
Piccadilly line, Zone: 1
West Midlands Trains Victoria London Overground Avanti West Coast Northern lines, Zone: 1
Marchmont Street is ideally located within a charming cluster of street cafes and boutiques and offers easy access to local universities while transport options are in abundance with King's Cross and Russell Square nearby.
Bloomsbury locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Hoxton Holborn
There is nothing better than The Hoxton's full English breakfast and a latte from Holborn Grind - these places are next to each other too.
This rustic Italian restaurant and wine bar has a cosy atmosphere. It's a great place for a family get together or an intimate date.
A hidden gem gym at the top of the Plaza Shopping Centre. It's been the setting for a few famous ITV film shoots and has an excellent double gym class session on a Sunday morning!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons New Homes Central North
020 7973 2020