This unique three bedroom flat is located on the thirteenth floor of Central London's only north bank development, and boasts spectacular river views and swift access to the heart of the nation's capital.
- Expansive and luxurious three bedroom, thirteenth floor flat
- Generous reception with ample space to dine
- Bespoke designed kitchens by Boffi with Gaggenau appliances
- Three double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and en suites
- Extraordinary amount of natural light and impressive terrace
- Independently controlled comfort cooling
- Carefully configured floor plan and high speed lift
- Concierge providing a host of third party services
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Millbank is a picturesque riverside street boasting some of London's most iconic buildings and views including The Tate Britain and Westminster Palace. Bright and airy eleventh floor two bedroom luxury apartment.
Westminster locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This upmarket Chinese restaurant is great for a peking duck feast!
Hardcore Lobster & More
Perfectly cooked lobster and burgers - a welcome alternative to restaurants serving similar dishes.
The first Argentinian pub to open in the UK, this place serves traditional dishes and South American wines.
Victoria line, Zone: 1
South Western Railway Victoria lines, Zone: 1/2
St. James's Park station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,041 (189 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable