A beautifully presented two bedroom, split-level flat offering light and airy accommodation including a bright eat-in kitchen, a gorgeous reception room and a pretty private garden.
- Fabulous first and second floor flat in period conversion
- Generous and bright reception room with feature fireplace
- Lovely kitchen providing ample space to dine
- Top floor master bedroom with fitted wardrobe
- Great sized second bedroom also with fitted wardrobes
- Quality white suite bathroom
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
- Easy to maintain, south-facing private garden
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Russell Road is situated moments from the many amenities of South Wimbledon and the Broadway.
Wimbledon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Fantastic breakfasts - even the vegetarian one is great!
The greatest late night hotspot to party your worries away.
Deen City Farms
A small, local petting farm with a riding school and free admission.
South Wimbledon station
Northern line, Zone: 3/4
District South Western Railway Thameslink Southern Tram lines, Zone: 3
Wimbledon Chase station
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- To be confirmed
- Ground rent:
- Service charge:
- per annum (2017)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 880 (81 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.