Boasting luxurious décor throughout, this elegant four bedroom detached house offers a large modern kitchen with dining area, master bedroom with en suite and a private garden with gym room.
- Outstanding four bedroom detached house
- Exceptionally high finish with luxurious décor throughout
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room and private balcony
- Contemporary kitchen with utility room and dining area
- Private rear garden with gym room
- Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac
- Three further good sized bedrooms
- Benefits from ample off-street parking
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £3,187 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Epsom And Ewell Borough Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,145 (199 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Malden Manor station
Worcester Park station
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Located on a quiet cul-de-sac and surrounded by many open green spaces, Parklands Way is situated close to the shops and restaurants of Worcester Park.
Worcester Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Authentic Italian restaurant on thriving Central Road.
The finest contemporary Bangladeshi and Indian food.
An independent fashion boutique in the heart of Worcester Park for its fashion-forward residents.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons New Malden
020 3829 1500