Newly built and set within a block with concierge service, this modern two bedroom eighth floor flat features an expansive open-plan living area with two double bedrooms, two bathrooms and a private balcony.
- Large two bedroom eighth floor apartment
- Light and airy reception room with space to dine
- Open-plan fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Bright master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Generous second double bedroom with an additional bathroom
- Private balcony overlooking the communal gardens
- Set within the only block with concierge
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Venice House is ideally located along side the canal moments from the amenities in Alperton and Alperton Station. Motorists benefit from easy access on to the A406 and A40.
Alperton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Apple Tree
Fantastic coffee, croissants and gluten-free cake. Lots of dairy-free alternatives too.
Sudbury Golf Club
Play for the day or become a member at this lovely golf club with a picturesque course of Colt design.
I love this vegetarian Indian restaurant. It's great for a quick, but tasty lunch or dinner.
Piccadilly line, Zone: 4
Hanger Lane station
Central line, Zone: 3
Wembley Central station
West Midlands Trains London Overground Southern Bakerloo lines, Zone: 4
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,285 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,497 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 844 (78 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wembley
020 3841 4300