Set within a private development, this delightful one bedroom flat features a substantial reception room and a good-sized bedroom with fitted wardrobes.
- Second floor flat within portered development
- Offered in fantastic condition throughout
- Open-plan living space with breakfast bar
- Huge windows allowing stunning natural light
- Lift access
- Nearest stations are Clapham Junction and Wandsworth Town
- Wandsworth Bridge offers quick access to King's Road
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is ideally located for the shops, bars and restaurants of York Road and Battersea Park Road, while the amenities of Wandsworth Town are within easy reach. The river Thames is also moments away.
Battersea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A lively neighbourhood pub serving great food and Badger ales on draft.
Flour to the People
Gorgeous local sourdough bakery that makes amazing coffees and fry ups - even homemade baked beans and perfect poached eggs!
Powder Keg Diplomacy
Always worth a visit for a drink or two. The cocktails are original, homemade and more a piece of art for all your senses. The in-house infused eucalyptus gin is wonderful stuff and the wine list has been composed with imagination and care.
Wandsworth Town station
Clapham Junction station
South Western Railway London Overground Southern lines,
Imperial Wharf station
London Overground Southern lines,
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,147 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £717 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 562 (52 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.