Set within a grand mansion block (with porter), this bright studio flat offers ample living space in a superb location moments from excellent amenities and transport links.
- Fantastic studio flat arranged on the third floor
- Beautiful mansion block with porter services and lift access
- Offers well presented studio flat with bright interiors
- Features modern, well equipped kitchen
- Benefits a recent refurbishment throughout
- Provides ample storage space
- Boasts an excellent location within Bloomsbury
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Woburn Place is a pleasant residential area close to the shops, bars and restaurants of Bloomsbury, Covent Garden, Oxford Street and the City.
Bloomsbury locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
If you ever want an alternative night out in central London, then this is the place to go. Bowling, karaoke and a club, all in one.
The Zetter Townhouse
Amazing cocktails - especially the Twinkles recommended by the waiter - impressive service, great atmosphere and a quirky, eccentric interior.
Kerbisher & Malt
Sustainable and stylish fish and chips that taste fantastic!
Russell Square station
Piccadilly line, Zone: 1
Goodge Street station
Northern line, Zone: 1
West Midlands Trains Victoria London Overground Northern Virgin Trains lines, Zone: 1
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,280 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,260 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 284 (26 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.