Boasting beautiful interiors styled and refurbished to a fantastic standard, this fabulous two bedroom duplex apartment also benefits from an ideal location in the heart of fashionable Brockley.
- Stunning period conversion with private entrance
- Duplex apartment with an excellent finish
- Open plan reception room perfect for entertaining
- Modern kitchen with marble worktops and kitchen island
- Two generously sized double bedrooms
- Sleek family bathroom with walk in shower
- Close proximity to a wealth of amenities
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property benefits from an model location moments away from excellent transport links into the City, such as Brockley and Crofton Park Stations. For a wealth of local amenities, Brockley town centre is also easily accessible.
Brockley locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Award-winning, bustling market selling seasonal produce and delicious street food.
Good Thymes Supper Club
A monthly supper club inside someone's home in Ladywell, where local people come to meet and taste some good home-cooked food. Every month there's a different theme.
A quirky pub that serves good food. It's also child friendly during the day.
London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
Crofton Park station
St Johns station
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,770 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,332 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 844 (78 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Peckham
020 3841 4250