Located on the exclusive Chelsea Harbour development, this is a truly wonderful two bedroom apartment (with porter) offering a spacious interior with contemporary fittings and an amazing terrace with river views.
- Stylish and spacious two bedroom luxury apartment
- Located on the raised ground floor
- Wonderful roof terrace with fabulous river views
- Superb reception with sliding doors and feature lights
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Generously sized master bedroom
- Ultra modern bathroom with feature tiles and separate shower
- On site concierge and views over The River Thames
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Thames Quay is ideally located moments from the amenities of Chelsea Harbour and within easy reach of the shops, bars and restaurants of the prestigious King's Road. The motorists can gain easy access to the A4/M4 links to central London and the west.
Chelsea Harbour locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Stamford Bridge - Chelsea
Home of the Mighty Blues! As well as matchdays, you can visit the museum or the brilliant Under the Bridge jazz club!
A cool underground restaurant, bar and club serving the best Mediterranean food within a family environment, and delivering spectacular hospitality and preserving good old-fashioned values.
The Prince Albert
Perfect for a post-park refreshment, this traditional pub opposite Battersea Park's Albert Gate has plenty of tables outside.
Imperial Wharf station
London Overground Southern lines,
Fulham Broadway station
District line, Zone: 2
Parsons Green station
District line, Zone: 2
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,500 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Hammersmith and Fulham
- Total Sq Ft:
- 707 (65 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square
020 7591 9000