A simply stunning grand two bedroom flat offering beautifully presented living space set within a large period conversion, with elegant reception room, modern kitchen and fantastic garden.
- Quiet road off Lavender Hill with many amenities nearby
- Clapham Common is located at the end of the road
- Spacious rooms with high ceilings
- Set within a striking large period conversion
- Charming reception room with adjoining dining room
- Contemporary separate kitchen with access to private garden
- Gorgeous bathroom with free standing bath
- Easy access to Clapham Junction station
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Altenburg Gardens is a sought-after one way road situated moments from the amenities of Battersea Rise, Northcote Road and St John's Road, and the green open spaces of Clapham Common are also on the doorstep.
Clapham Junction locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Breakfast Club
This is the place to go for breakfast in London! Massive portions and breakfast food all day long...
A lovely pub in Battersea with a great garden at the back!
Jack's at the Junction
Great breakfasts and always busy!
Clapham Junction station
South Western Railway London Overground Southern lines,
Clapham South station
Northern line, Zone: 2/3
Clapham Common station
Northern line, Zone: 2
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,960 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £876 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Battersea
020 7801 1111