Centrally located in the heart of Farringdon and set on the second floor, this attractive studio apartment boasts open-plan living space with separate modern kitchen with space to dine.
- Well-presented studio apartment
- Set on the second floor of development with concierge
- Enviable location in the heart of the city
- Bright, modern living space throughout
- Sleek shower suite with modern fixtures
- Fully equipped separate modern kitchen
- Space to dine
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The local area offers an excellent selection of amenities including many shops and bars. Superb transport links - Farringdon, St Paul's, Barbican and Chancery Lane.
Clerkenwell locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Barbican Exhibition Centre
A quirky but intimate spot for live plays and music events. Home of London Symphony Orchestra!
Kerbisher & Malt
Sustainable and stylish fish and chips that taste fantastic!
Amazing fresh food for all tastes. Charming, especially at night. A great place to relax in the sun.
Metropolitan Hammersmith & City Circle Thameslink lines, Zone: 1
City Thameslink station
St. Paul's station
Central line, Zone: 1
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,490 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 501 (46 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.