This spacious four bedroom semi-detached house comprises an excellent accommodation with two reception rooms, substantial garden and quiet residential location.
- Marvellous four bedroom semi-detached house
- Sizeable reception room and separate dining room
- Large kitchen with utility room
- Four good-sized double bedrooms
- Family bathroom, en-suite shower room and additional WC
- Substantial private garden
- Off-street parking
- Quiet location
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property benefits from a quiet residential location and is surrounded by a choice of local parks, while the transport links include bus and tram services.
Gravel Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
South Norwood Country Park
Like having the countryside on your doorstep, it is a great place for a bike ride or a dog walk.
A wide variety of delicious wraps at great prices!
Guided tours and a visitor centre explaining the milling process, it's a great day out for the family.
South Croydon station
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,631 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,364 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,731 (160 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.