Set within a charming period converted property this gorgeous one bedroom ground floor flat offers a bright and stylish accommodation with large reception room, double bedroom and private garden.
- Fabulous one bedroom ground floor flat
- Set within a charming period converted property
- Excellent condition throughout
- Large reception room with space to dine
- Separate and well-equipped kitchen
- Good-sized double bedroom
- Lovely bathroom
- Private garden to the rear
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Brampton Road is a quiet residential street situated just moments from many local amenities and transport links, while the are also offers great schools and leafy parks.
Croydon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Tram Stop Cafe
Great Coffee and edibles!
A great day out for all the family watching Crystal Palace FC play at their home ground.
Mantanah Thai Cuisine
An authentic Thai restaurant that has an amazing menu, offering good quality meat and vegetarian dishes.
Norwood Junction station
Thameslink London Overground Southern lines,
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,524 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 501 (46 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Croydon
020 3829 1390
In accordance with the Estate Agents Act 1979 we would like to inform you that the landlord of this property is associated with the Foxtons group.