Centrally located for Croydon, this fabulous one bedroom apartment, offers exquisite views from the twentieth floor, spacious accommodation and great communal facilities.
- Superb twentieth floor one bedroom apartment
- Carefully designed stylish interior with natural décor
- Contemporary integrated open-plan kitchen
- Generous entertaining area with beautiful views
- Under floor heating throughout individual thermostat
- Contemporary bathroom
- Excellent location for West Croydon rail station
- Concierge, communal areas and in-house fitness suite
- Available with Zero Deposit
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Saffron Square is moments away from West Croydon rail station and West Croydon Tramlink. The many amenities of Croydon are all within easy reach.
East Croydon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Next door to East Croydon Station sits over 30 shipping containers with a variety of food and drink. Some of the biggest names such as Meat Liquor and The Breakfast Club have outlets.
A wide variety of delicious wraps at great prices!
A sandwich deli right in the heart of Croydon. The menu is different every day and the prices are great for the amount you get.
West Croydon station
London Overground Southern Tram lines,
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- This property is part of the Zero Deposit Guarantee scheme
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 531 (49 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Zero Deposit Guarantee
The Zero Deposit Guarantee replaces the traditional deposit, making renting more affordable and freeing up cash for the moving process. Foxtons is partnering with Zero Deposit to offer this scheme on selected properties.
The Zero Deposit Guarantee allows you to rent a property with the equivalent of one week's rent to be paid at the start of the tenancy. When you move out of the property the usual inventory and check-out take place and, as long as there is no damage or rent/bills outstanding, the Guarantee expires and you walk away.
If the landlord does claim for reimbursement, rather than this being taken out of a prepaid deposit in the traditional system, you simply pay the amount required to the landlord. Any dispute between yourself and the landlord on this amount will be decided by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Croydon
020 3829 1390