Set on the forty-third floor of an exclusive modern luxury development this large two bedroom split-level penthouse offers stunning views, bright contemporary interiors and an exceptional standard throughout.
- Stunning two bedroom split-level penthouse
- Expansive reception room with floor-to-ceiling windows
- Sleek open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Large master bedroom with dressing area and en suite
- Spectacular views from the top floor of the tower
- Two private roof-terraces
- Concierge, gym, library room and secure underground parking
- Excellent location for East and West Croydon rail stations
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Saffron Central Square is enviably situated in the heart of Croydon which offers a fantastic selection of shops, restaurants and bars as well as superb links into central London.
Croydon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Next door to East Croydon Station sits over 30 shipping containers with a variety of food and drink. Some of the biggest names such as Meat Liquor and The Breakfast Club have outlets.
One of, if not the best Indian restaurant in Croydon. It has a wide variety of dishes on the menu, including game curries. The food is delicious and portions are perfectly sized to keep you full - but not to the point of bursting.
A sandwich deli right in the heart of Croydon. The menu is different every day and the prices are great for the amount you get.
West Croydon station
London Overground Southern Tram lines,
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,808 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,370 (127 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.