Offering bright and spacious interiors, this fantastic three bedroom house benefits from a lovely eat-in kitchen, generous master bedroom and a private rear garden with outbuilding.
- Superb three bedroom semi-detached house
- Bright and spacious interiors throughout
- Two well proportioned reception rooms
- Lovely eat-in kitchen
- Three double size bedrooms
- Smart white suite bathroom and downstairs shower room
- Private rear garden with storage
- Close to the amenities of Thornton Heath
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Situated close to the open space of Grangewood Park and a short distance in to Thornton Heath town centre for a range of shops, restaurants and transport links.
Thornton Heath locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Blue and Orange
A great restaurant - it's definitely my favourite in Thornton Heath!
Yet another great park in SE25 - a hidden gem.
A great day out for all the family watching Crystal Palace FC play at their home ground.
Thornton Heath station
Norwood Junction station
Thameslink London Overground Southern lines,
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,008 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,637 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,185 (110 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Crystal Palace
020 8772 8080