With a sought-after location this impressive two bedroom apartment offers two floors of excellent accommodation all finished to a fantastic standard, with superb eat-in kitchen and large brght reception room.
- Fantastic split level two bedroom apartment
- Set in a striking period conversion
- Sought after location on a prestigious residential street
- Large bright reception room with wonderful high ceiling
- Modern eat-in kitchen
- Two impressive bedrooms one en suite
- Moments from a host of amenities and transport links
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Gladwell Road is ideally located in a quiet residential area with the wide selection of shops, bars and restaurants on Crouch End Broadway within easy reach. Also nearby are the lovely green open spaces of Finsbury Park and Crouch Hill Station.
Crouch End locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Everything you'd want in a local pub - a lovely garden, tasty food and a great atmosphere all through the week.
If you ever find yourself very hungry, head on down to Banner's because the portions are huge! It's definitely very good value for money and the menu is so extensive, there's something for everyone.
Beautiful, vintage-style café. Great for brunch.
Crouch Hill station
London Overground line, Zone: 3
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,700 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,576 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 883 (82 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.