Offering an excellent location close to The City, this fantastic one bedroom apartment provides spacious and well-presented accommodation ideally located for transport links from Liverpool Street Station.
- A superb one bedroom third floor flat
- Prime location close to Liverpool Street Station
- Set within a charming period development
- Reception room with ample space for dining
- Semi-open plan kitchen
- Well- proportioned double bedroom
- French doors opening on to a juliette balcony
- Fantastic central location
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Strype Street is ideally located for transport links from Liverpool Street Station (Central, District, Metropolitan lines and National Rail).
City locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A Mark Hix restaurant with a huge Damien Hurst cow and chicken on display, created specifically for Tramshed! The menu is simple but very tasty!
Busy but buzzing and the cocktails are amazing. If you want to try sushi for the first time, no better place. Delicious!
Try the goldfish bowls in this trendy cocktail bar on Brick Lane...
Metropolitan Circle lines, Zone: 1
Aldgate East station
District Hammersmith & City lines, Zone: 1
Liverpool Street station
Metropolitan Hammersmith & City Circle Greater Anglia TfL Rail c2c London Overground Central lines, Zone: 1
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,970 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,524 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 633 (58 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Shoreditch
020 7033 1414