Set on the enviable Shoreditch High Street this stunning three bedroom duplex penthouse offers an exceptional unique interior space with mezzanine living space leading to private south-facing terrace.
- Refurbished loft style penthouse in warehouse conversion
- Unique interiors with beautiful exposed ironworks
- Superb master suite with dressing room and en-suite
- Secondary living space with concealed kitchen area
- Incredible mezzanine living space with original features
- South-facing terrace with views of St Leonard's Church spire
- Two fabulous double bedrooms and bespoke bathrooms
- Feature glass vaulted ceiling and intelligent lighting
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Shoreditch High Street benefits from a variety of bars, restaurants and amenities and is within walking distance of a superb selection of Old Street, Clerkenwell and Brick Lane. Perfect for access to the City and Liverpool Street.
Shoreditch locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Quaker Street Coffee & Bubble Tea
Very good coffee and bubble tea for the children.
Galvin La Chapelle
This Michelin-starred French restaurant is perfect for a special occasion. Impressive food in an even more impressive setting within a beautiful converted church.
This infamous 24/7 bagel bakery is a firm favourite with both locals and tourists - the salt beef bagel is certainly hard to beat!
Shoreditch High Street station
London Overground line, Zone: 1
London Overground line, Zone: 1/2
Old Street station
Great Northern Northern lines, Zone: 1
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £15,000 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,986 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 3,576 (332 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Shoreditch
020 7033 1414