This bright and spacious three bedroom second floor apartment offers open-plan living/entertaining space with three generous sized bedroom and a private balcony overlooking communal gardens.
- Three bedroom 2nd floor apartment in modern development
- Well presented bright and spacious accommodation throughout
- Open-plan reception room with modern integrated kitchen
- Ample dining/entertaining space and good use of storage
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite shower
- Two further good sized bedrooms and family bathroom
- Private balcony overlooking communal gardens
- Excellent location close to amenities and transport links
A message from the landlord
Great community within the development: We have a Facebook group that we sign up to. People are always recommending new places and activities that are happening in the area. We know our neighbours, which is rare for London! The b alcony is south facing and catches the sun in the afternoon / early evening. It's a bit of a sun trap so great for sitting outside for drinks/dinner from Spring to Autumn! It's also overlooking the communal garden so nice and quiet. Buses from right outside the flat go to Victoria Park, Bethnal Green and Stratford. Easy walk to Limehouse DLR, Stepney Green and Mile End. Great WiFi options - ultra fast if needed. We have an amazing cleaner who lives locally. Have used her for nearly 6 years. Happy to pass on details if wanted! Doctors/Dentist/Pharmacy directly opposite flat. Heating and hot water come from communal tank in the building. It's more economical and environmentally friendly (lower utility bills!).
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Bovet Court is ideally situated close to the amenities of Stepney, while the green open spaces of Mile End Park are a short distance away. The nearest Station is Stepney offering quick access into the City and Canary Wharf.
Stepney locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Beautiful green space in zone 2.
Friendly, efficient and great value!
A family-run Italian with turbot bigger than my face! Their service is outstanding and one that we can all learn from and appreciate the lack of nowadays.
Stepney Green station
District Hammersmith & City lines, Zone: 2
DLR c2c lines, Zone: 2
Mile End station
District Hammersmith & City Central lines, Zone: 2
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,300 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,524 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 950 (88 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.