Arranged over two floors, this one bedroom duplex boasts stylish accommodation including an open-plan reception room, a modern kitchen and a delightful terrace.
- Stylish one bedroom flat set on the second and third floors
- Open-plan reception room
- Contemporary kitchen with space to dine
- Delightful private terrace
- Lovely double bedroom with fitted storage
- Sleek shower room
- Stunning views of the city
- Ideally located on the doorstep to Whitechapel Station
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is ideally located on the doorstep to the new Whitechapel Crossrail Station while Whitechapel Road has a range of amenities.
Whitechapel locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A great brunch menu on a Saturday and the service is excellent. The full English and the anchovy butter is a nice touch.
York Hall Leisure Centre
Famous gym, spa and boxing venue!
Lady Dinah's Cat Emporium
Delicious afternoon tea in the company of adorable cats that live in the café.
District Hammersmith & City London Overground lines, Zone: 2
Bethnal Green station
London Overground Greater Anglia lines, Zone: 2
DLR London Overground lines, Zone: 2
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,770 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,247 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 519 (48 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Shoreditch
020 7033 1414