This superb 4 bedroom period House has been finished to a high contemporary standard, offering fresh neutral décor throughout, with a sleek modern kitchen, basement storage and a conservatory leading to a Garden.
- Modern 4 bedroom period House
- Finished with fresh neutral décor throughout
- Offers a good-sized reception/dining room
- Benefits a sleek separate kitchen
- Contemporary shower room and separate W/C
- Features a conservatory and basement storage
- Within easy reach of Stratford Westfield
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- £1,230 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,187 (110 Sq M) approx.
- Newham council requires all private landlords to be licensed. An application is in place for this property. Please be aware maximum occupancy will apply.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Woodgrange Park station
London Overground line, Zone: 3/4
Manor Park station
East Ham station
District Hammersmith & City lines, Zone: 3/4
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
The property is peacefully located close to a good selection of shops and amenities, with local green spaces within easy reach. Local transport links include Woodgrange Park and Manor Park Stations.
Manor Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Home to a variety of wildlife, Wanstead Park and its pond are fantastic on a lazy Sunday; take a stroll and feed the ducks and geese.
London Fish Bazaar
This excellent fish shop buys in their fish from Billingsgate Market. They cater for a variety of cultures, with a range of exotic fish.
Chinese takeaway if you're in between the Forest Gate and Upton Park Area. All fresh ingredients, amazing portions and cooked with loads of colour and flavour!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Stratford
020 8150 8585