An outstanding and spacious 6 bedroom house situated right on the Thames, opposite Wren's superb Royal Naval College boasting what is sometimes called 'the most beautiful view in London'.
- Excellent 6 bedroom house spread across 4 floors
- Located on a green and secluded Private estate
- Stunning original wood features throughout
- Substantial reception room with rear aspect patio doors
- Wonderful views of the Thames and Greenwich
- Amazing master bedroom with Roof Terrace
- Spacious kitchen with some integrated appliances
- Moments from Canary Wharf
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- £1,638 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,132 (198 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Island Gardens station
DLR line, Zone: 2
DLR line, Zone: 2
Cutty Sark station
DLR line, Zone: 2/3
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Ferry Street benefits from a great location close to fashionable Canary Wharf, while Island Gardens (DLR) train station provides transport links into central London.
Isle Of Dogs locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Hardys sweet shop in the centre of Greenwich is just like Willy Wonka's!!
Get away from the hustle and bustle and enjoy a picnic, dog walking or simply reading a book - but don't let the lovely views distract you!
Mediterranean food in the heart of Greenwich along bustling Greenwich Church Street. A wide and varied menu of dishes and cuisines and a great place for all the family.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Canary Wharf
020 7133 7777