Located within the prestigious New Providence Wharf development, this luxurious two bedroom apartment boasts spacious interiors with a private balcony offering spectacular views across the River Thames.
- Set within the prestigious New Providence Wharf development
- Concierge, leisure facilities, amenities and parking
- Luxurious two bedroom apartment
- Master bedroom with Juliet balcony and en-suite shower room
- Second generous sized bedroom and contemporary bathroom
- Private terrace with spectacular views towards the O2
- Offers sleek kitchen with integrated appliances
- Reception room with ample entertaining/dining space
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
New Providence Wharf is located close to local shops and amenities on Canary Wharf while all transport links to the City and the West End are within easy reach. The nearest station is Blackwall (DLR), while Canary Wharf (Jubilee Line) is also within reach.
Isle Of Dogs locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Chrisp Street Market
Poplar's vibrant pedestrianised market and one of a few places in London where you can buy a baguette and then a mop in under a minute!
The best food at this little hidden gem in London! Great for occasions and loads of specials - the seafood is the best thing they do.
A lovely riverside tavern hidden on the east side of the Isle with excellent food. The best place for a Sunday roast in East London and a good selection of real ales too.
DLR line, Zone: 2
East India station
DLR line, Zone: 2/3
All Saints station
DLR line, Zone: 2
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,600 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 936 (86 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.