Positioned within the shadow of Canary Wharf, this wonderful two bedroom flat offers beautiful living space with generous proportions and a stylish modern finish.
- Wonderfully positioned nearby Canary Wharf
- Fourth floor apartment with beautiful views
- Beautiful reception room flooded with natural light
- Stylish kitchen with granite worktops
- Large master bedroom with built in wardrobes
- A further double bedroom
- Sleek en suite bathroom and family shower room
- Large private balcony overlooking the harbour
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Boardwalk Place's desirable location is perfect for regular use of the many enticing shops, bars and dock-side attractions that can be found in Canary Wharf and on the Isle of Dogs. Local transport links include Canary Wharf Station.
Canary Wharf locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Cineworld at West India Quay is moments from bars and restaurants, so grab a drink and food before and after the showings.
This is a first class restaurant and bar. Where else can you hear jazz, blues and amazing tribute acts every night of the week without travelling to the West End?!
Not just a terminal for Crossrail, but a mecca for restaurants and shopping. There is also a lovely relaxing winter garden.
DLR line, Zone: 2
DLR line, Zone: 2
Canary Wharf station
Jubilee DLR lines, Zone: 2
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,970 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,524 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 965 (89 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.