Offering beautifully renovated interiors throughout, this superb two bedroom apartment is generously arranged over two spacious floors.
- A beautifully presented two bedroom property
- Second floor maisonette in excellent condition
- Open plan reception room
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two well proportioned double bedrooms
- Smart family bathroom, Secure block with fob entry
- Private balcony with a green outlook
- Close proximity to an array of amenities
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Kiln Court is peacefully located on the Newell Street and benefits from a close proximity to excellent transport links such as Westferry DLR Station and the Limehouse Link tunnel. For a wealth of local amenities, Commercial Road is also nearby.
Canary Wharf locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
One Canada Square
A lovely place for elegant drinks and dinner or after-work drinks. Food served throughout the day and with a range of deals too.
A cracking little Chinese restaurant on a random street, tucked away amongst a number of residential blocks. Great food and it's always full. Good prices too and if you can't be bothered to leave the house, they deliver!
Burger & Lobster
Amazing burger and lobster at very reasonable prices!
DLR line, Zone: 2
DLR c2c lines, Zone: 2
West India Quay station
DLR line, Zone: 2
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,640 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,108 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 800 (74 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.